Mike Henry Insurance Brokers is one of New Zealand's premier insurance brokerage and risk management services firms.
From our founding year in 1983 we have provided thought leadership and innovation for clients across the country.
Led by internationally experienced executives and brokers, we are a 'full service' national firm, geared to deliver the highest quality
service whilst being more agile, more aggressive, and definitely more 'Kiwi' than our global competitors.
Mike Henry News
- We have pleasure in announcing the recent acquisition of Mike Henry Insurance Brokers (MHIB) into the Arthur J. Gallagher group (AJG)....read more
- 2013 marks three decades in the insurance industry for Mike Henry....read more
- Mike Henry wins the Harcourts global account....read more
- Following the devastating Christchurch earthquake on 22 February 2011....read more
- Mike Henry are pleased to announce the opening of a Christchurch office based at the historic Arts Centre ....read more
- Auckland corporate staff have been moved from the Wakefield St site to striking new offices at 1 Nelson St as Mike Henry continues to grow its business.....read more
- Mike Henry delivers innovative solutions with a global reach through international relationships....read more
- New website is launched, welcome!....read more
- Mike Henry announce move into new corporate offices....read more
- Mike Henry appointed by Your Property Matters....read more
- Mike Henry appoints WTI....read more
- New directors announced at Mike Henry....read more
Risk & Insurance News
- Looking for more information on your EQC claim and the EQC response to the Canterbury Earthquake?
EQC have developed a comprehensive response to Frequently Asked Questions on their website....read more
- BP rescue likely spared by Alex....read more
- AJG sees growth for Australasia for FINPRO....read more
- Gallagher Benefit Services Inc. ranked as the eighth largest employee benefit consultant by Business Insurance....read more
- World Economic Forum release Global Risk Report 2010....read more
- New global risk management standard released: ISO31000....read more